Admission is open at the Muhammadiyah Malang University in Malaysia. The University has openly announced the opportunity for a fully funded Scholarship which covers tuition fee including the registration costs, examination and of laboratories for Asian and African Countries.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Eligible Countries: Asia & Africa
Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate or Doctoral
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- Be 23 years of age on August 15, 2022, for Bachelor’s program.
- Be 35 years of age on August 15, 2022, for the master’s and doctorate program.
- Be a citizen of Asian or African countries.
- Be able to provide the health certificate declared by doctors or hospitals registered in their respective countries.
- Not be a citizen of Indonesia, hold permanent residency in Indonesia or be applying for a visa to live in Indonesia permanently.
- Not be permanent or impermanent workers in Indonesia while studying.
Application Processes Click here to Apply
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Recent photograph
- Copy of passport
- School certificate
- School transcript
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter
- Copy of birth certificate and Passport
- Security vetting