SAD: AAU 100 level student fainted after seeing his chemistry result

According to a Twitter user who shared the story, the student fainted after seeing his CHEM101 result which he failed.

This happened at Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma.

He was eventually rushed to the hospital on a bus for medical care by other students present at the scene of the incident

See photos

About admin 421 Articles
The ceo of this site

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.