DO I NEED TO PLAN FOR 2021 OR I SHOULD JUST LET THE YEAR RUN ITS COURSE
Congrats if you’re seeing this, you made it to 2021!
2020 was indeed a challenging year, if you agree with me, congrats you scaled through.
Looking at the way 2020 turned out, some dreams were shattered, some plans were truncated, some goals were not achieved, and visions became blur and the likes of it.
Should that stop us from planning against 2021 since we don’t know what the future holds, it shouldn’t.
Like we have heard if you fail to plan, you’re planning to fail.
So what do you do,
- Lay out your plans for the year and set your goals, even though they may be truncated, it’s better to have a plan than to have none.
- Don’t limit yourself, dream big, aspire for greater things and don’t be scared to take calculated risks.
- Don’t beat yourself up over unaccomplished goals; instead focus on getting them achieved this year.
Don’t just lay out plans, take actions towards fulfilling them.
- Don’t worry over things you have no control over.
- One thing you should never forget is that while you’re alive, you have a purpose to fulfil, so this year , make sure you live purposefully.
- Most importantly, share your plans with God, He knows what’s best for you, Don’t just plan and hope to achieve it all alone, Let God the first person you tell your plans and not your last resort after the plan has failed.
Thanks for reading, I wish you the very best this year.
Don’t lose hope
Be positive at all times , and I assure you that 2021 will be an amazing year for you.
Happy New year!
Remember, God didn’t bring you this far to forsake you.
In case you’re yet to read my 21 tips to hold onto in 2021,
Follow the link below to read it, i assure you that it’ll be worth your time.
Once Again HAPPY NEW YEAR, DO HAVE A BLESSED YEAR.