How To Delete ExpressVPN Account-Are you looking to delete your ExpressVPN account permanently? Tired of using the VPN and it features ? Your probably stuck on how to successfully delete the account, then your on spot right here because this article is a lead by the hand on how you can successfully delete your account.
Reason Users May want to Delete ExpressVPN
From one of the comment on how to delete ExpressVPN account, when they no longer want to turn to ExpressVPN for their proxy needs.
Another very top reason is email spamming on your mailbox and you really don’t like such situations and that is actually very easy, unsubscribe from ExpressVPN newsletter.
Numerous other reasons that we don’t want bore you with. You just have to follow the guide below to successfully delete your ExpressVPN account.
ExpressVPN website was founded by Jérémie Zimmermann in 2009. Currently, it is one of the best online private networks to anonymously browse the web that can be accessed worldwide. As per the source currently, the service has been used in more than 90 countries. With over 40 millions active users.
How To Delete ExpressVPN Account
However, there is only one way to delete your account from the ExpressVPN website which is given below, You just also have to know that deleting your account is not same which I’m still going to share with your below on this article.
Delete Your Account through Email Address
- Kindly open your email account that is registered with the website.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address [email protected]
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding canceling your account sample given here. Write your honest reason regarding deleting your account.
How to Cancel Your ExpressVPN Subscription
- Kindly, Sign in to your ExpressVPN account.
- Under The Subscription, you will see your subscription duration and renewal date.
- Select Manage subscription settings.
- On the Automatic Renewal Settings page, select Turn off automatic renewal. (This option only appears if you did not turn off automatic renewal.)
- Then, Confirm your settings.
- You will see Automatic Renewal is now OFF for Subscription.
How Do I Remove My Card Details From ExpressVPN?
- kindly, Sign in to your ExpressVPN account.
- Select Edit Credit Card.
- Enter your new credit card information or remove the credit details.
- Select Save credit card details.
I believe that this article has helped you solve your problem in the easiest possible way. you can get more information on how to solve more of your problems by visiting this website for more and regular update.
Be the first to comment