Hi, Trying to get rid of your Nextdoor Business account (profile) and wishes to delete/close or deactivate it?
If the answer to the above questions is YES! Then i must say your on the right page. Because below is the guide on how you can get rid of it without stress
Wait A Moment!
Are you aware that most of the reasons Nextdoor Business account users may want to delete their account is when they no longer want to continue using the platform
Secondly, Another very common reason is when you don’t like receiving Nextdoor Business account emails newsletter, you can stop Nextdoor Business account from sending you emails by deleting your account or you can unsubscribe from the newsletter, Scroll down on the email message, On the last paragraph click the UNSUBSCRIBE button and your done.
Many top reasons we wish not to bore you with.
Meanwhile, Nextdoor is a hyperlocal social networking service for neighborhoods. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in San Francisco, California. Nextdoor launched in the United States in October 2011, and is currently available in 11 countries.
How To Delete A Nextdoor Business Account
Follow the below steps
- Login to your Nextdoor account.
- Click your profile picture in the top right corner.
- Select Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, click Deactivate your account.
- Select a reason for deactivating or deleting using the drop-down menu.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email once your account has been deactivated.
Disconnect & Remove Account From Facebook:
- Click “Settings” on your Facebook profile
- Press “Apps” on the left side of the screen
- Press the “x” next to the service you wish to remove
I believe that this article has helped you solve your problem in the easiest possible way. you can get more information on how to solve more of your problems by visiting this website for more and regular update.
Be the first to comment