Hi, Trying to get rid of your betfair account (profile) and wishes to delete/close or deactivate it?
If the answer to the above questions is YES! Then i must say your on the right page. Because below is the guide on how you can get rid of it without stress.
Wait A Moment!
Are you aware that most of the reasons betfair users may want to delete their account is when they no longer want continue using the platform for betting purposes
Secondly, Another very common reason is when you don’t like receiving betfair emails newsletter, you can stop betfair from sending you emails by deleting your account or you can unsubscribe from the newsletter, Scroll down on the email message, On the last paragraph click the UNSUBSCRIBE button and your done.
Many top reasons we wish not to bore you with.
Follow the guide below and delete your account.
However, you should know that you can delete your account through the website or by sending a deletion mail to Betfair customer support. As simple as it sounds, YES!
Delete Your Account Through The Website
1. kindly, Log into your account.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “delete your account.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address [email protected]
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any
I believe that this article has helped you solve your problem in the easiest possible way. you can get more information on how to solve more of your problems by visiting this website for more and regular update.